Eton Blackout Buddy CO
The American Red Cross encourages everyone to be prepared for emergencies and disasters. Since these events can strike suddenly, individuals and families can make a difference by gathering important emergency supplies, making a plan and being informed.
Being Red Cross Ready is to join the ranks of the millions of people who are preparing themselves today to face and overcome tomorrow’s emergencies. Simple preparedness actions can equip people with the necessities that can make all the difference should an emergency occur.
• Blackout Buddy CO works triple duty, 24/7—detecting CO levels in the air, flashing light where you need it, and shedding light on dark passageways or children’s rooms. With its 7 year limited warrantee you will be ready now and for the long haul.
• Carbon monoxide (CO) is odorless, colorless and toxic. Which is why you need a super reliable CO alarm to keep you safe at home and in the office. Blackout Buddy CO does all that and more. It’s UL2034 certified and will blast an alarm and flash its light when your CO levels are too high.
• When the power goes out, the Blackout Buddy CO automatically turns on. And thanks to the rechargeable lithium battery you’ll have 1 hour of emergency light to guide you and 7 days of CO alarm time.
• Just leave the slim and trim Blackout Buddy CO in your wall socket and you’ll never be in the dark. We suggest plugging it in to a low wall socket because that’s the ideal position for CO detection.
• Fold up the prongs and you’ve got a handy dandy, super bright 3 LED flashlight. When it’s fully charged you’ll have 1 hour of flashlight time and 7 days of CO alarm time.
• Blackout Buddy CO also has an optional LED nightlight, so you can keep bedrooms, hallways, and offices illuminated.