Trident Aegis Tablet Case
Aegis Series offers a protection level similar to the Cyclops, but in an inverted design. Aegis cases features an inner-layer of shock-absorbing silicone with an outer-layer of hardened polycarbonate. This makes the case easier to slide in and out of pants pockets.
Based in Southern California, Trident Case was founded in May 2010 with the mission to create the toughest cases available for the ever-expanding mobile device market. Trident Case has its own manufacturing facility and in-house design team focused on creative innovation with a determination to offer revolutionary designs.
• Aegis cases are slim and light-weight, but packed with protection.
• Aegis cases feature an inner-layer of shock-absorbing silicone with an outer-layer of hardened polycarbonate, providing two layers of protection.
• This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with silicone plugs to keep out dirt and debris.
• These cases also include dust filters to protect speaker bays, and a self-applicable screen protector for reliable screen protection.
• Aegis cases feature hardened bio-enhanced plastic that is recyclable, degradable and compostable, making it truly eco-friendly.
• Aegis cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Vibration and Drop (Independently Tested):
• Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
• Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.