Trident Cyclops - Phone
Cyclops cases are similar in construction to Kraken A.M.S. cases, but in a slimmer design. These cases have a polycarbonate base with over-molded TPE for outstanding protection against drops and other impacts.
Most Cyclops cases feature a built-in screen protector, dust filters and TPE plugs over port openings. If you want protection similar to the Kraken, but want to minimize the added bulk, this is the case for you.
Based in Southern California, Trident Case was founded in May 2010 with the mission to create the toughest cases available for the ever-expanding mobile device market. Trident Case has its own manufacturing facility and in-house design team focused on creative innovation with a determination to offer revolutionary designs.
• Cyclops cases feature shock-absorbing Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) and polycarbonate, providing two layers of protection, and outstanding protection against impacts.
• The hardened polycarbonate exterior allows it to slide in and out of pockets with ease.
• This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with TPE plugs to keep out dirt and debris.
• These cases also include dust filters to protect speaker bays, and a built-in screen protector for the ultimate screen protection.
• The included lanyard loop allows you to accessorize your phone with key chains, charms or other accessories.
• Cyclops cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Drop, Vibration, Dust, Sand and Rain (Independently Tested).
- Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
- Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
- Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4) - 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.