Trident Kraken Tablet Case
• Kraken A.M.S. consists of shock-absorbing silicone inner layer, covered by a hardened polycarbonate outer-casing, with a built-in screen protector, to provide maximum protection.
• This case Series includes silicone on the inside, with a hardened polycarbonate exterior, making it less susceptible to wear and tear.
• The double-thick, impact-resistant silicone corners protect your device from accidents, and the tough polycarbonate exterior provides a stylish and rugged surface for maximum protection.
• Kraken A.M.S. protects device power-ports, audio-jacks and speakers with silicone plugs and dust filters to keep out dirt and debris.
• Each case includes patent pending audio technology that redirects sound to the front of the tablet to provide an enhanced audio experience.
• Optional Kraken A.M.S. accessories: stand, holder, windshield mount, bike mount, headrest mount, hand strap, and more!
• Kraken A.M.S. cases feature hardened bio-enhanced plastic that is recyclable, degradable and compostable, making it truly eco-friendly.
• Kraken A.M.S. cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Drop, Vibration, Dust, Sand and Rain (Independently Tested).
– Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
– Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
– Dust (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow dust for 3 hours at 29 ft / sec.
– Sand (Mil-STD-810F, Method 510.4) - blow sand for 3 hours at 59 ft / sec.
– Rain (Mil-STD-810F, Method 506.4) - 7.9 inches per hour of rain at 40 mph wind velocity for 1 hour.